Six Figure Sunday provides business strategies, marketing methods and other business advice (the “Service”) via the Company website(s) offered from time to time at www.sixfiguresunday.com (the “Site”).
Your use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”).
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
2. Service Availability. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability. If the Service were discontinued at any time, all data would be deleted pursuant to the discontinuation process.
4. Age. The Service is meant for those at least eighteen (18) years of age. Use of the Service by anyone under this age is a violation of the Terms of Service. You may not use the Service if you are a competitor of the Service, or if we have previously banned you from use of the Service or closed your account.
5. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that all materials on the Service, including, but not limited to, the Website design, Application design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”), are the property of Company and/or its licensors, and are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. All rights to Materials not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Company authorizes you to view, download and/or print the Materials provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. Except as expressly authorized by the Terms of Service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, perform, display, post, transmit, scrape, copy, exploit, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the Materials in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of Company or the respective copyright owner. In the absence of a written agreement, you may not modify or adapt the Materials in any way or otherwise use them for any public or commercial resale purposes. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos (collectively, “Marks”) contained or described in the Service are the sole property of Company and/or its licensors and may not be copied, altered or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Company and/or its licensors. Company reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights fully under the law.
Your use of the Service is solely and exclusively under a limited license granted herein and you will not obtain any ownership interest therein through the Terms of Service or otherwise. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, slogans, logos, and other indicia of origin that appear on or in connection with any aspect of the Service are either the property of Company, its affiliates or licensors. Company retains the right to rescind and terminate the limited license granted hereunder at any point, for any reason. All rights not expressly granted herein by Company to you are fully reserved by Company, its advertisers and licensors.
Some of the company and product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Service may not be owned by us and are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with, nor do they sponsor or endorse the Service.
6. Use of the Service.
6.1 You may be required to establish an account to use the Service and/or take advantage of certain features. If so, you agree to:
a. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service;
b. as permitted, maintain and promptly update such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate or outdated, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or outdated, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit all current or future use of the Service by you; and
c. that your account is for your personal and/or business use. You may not resell the Service.
d. by creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Service.
6.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Your account is meant to be private and you shall not share accounts for any reason. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to be responsible for all charges resulting from the use of your account via the Service, including charges resulting from unauthorized use of your account.
6.3 You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Service:
a. access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
b. probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
c. access or search or attempt to access or search the Service by any means other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
d. forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or;
e. disrupt or interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or otherwise creating an undue burden on the Service.
6.4 You may not use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Service. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of any part of the Service.
6.5 Your use of the Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
7. Third Party Sites & Services
7.1 Links provided via the Services to Third-Party websites, Third-Party Contractors or Companies and/or services (the “Third-Party Services”), if any, are provided only as a convenience. If you use these Third-Party Services or use links to such websites, you may leave the Services. Company does not control nor endorse any such Third-Party Services. You agree that the Company Parties, as defined below, will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided by such Third-Party or for your use or inability to use such Third-Party websites.
7.2 You will use such links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including Third-Party websites linked from the Services, might contain material or information: that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others’ rights or otherwise unlawful. Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any Third-Party website or in advertisements or content that Third-Party websites may have in the Services.
8. Suggestions and Improvements. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
9. Termination. You may terminate your use of the Service at any time upon thirty (30) days’ notice. You agree that Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service, with or without notice, in our reasonable discretion, at any time. Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, at any time. Following the termination or cancellation of your subscription to the Service and/or your account, we reserve the right to delete all your data in the normal course of operations.
9.1. Action-Based 30 Day Refund Policy.
To get a refund, you must first:
1. Complete 100% of "Building A Profitable Product", "Your Website" & "Put Your Product In Front Of People" (20 Video Lessons)
2. Pick 3-5 niches
3. Name your business
4. Pick a strategy (and map out your 1 year plan for your passive income strategy)
5. Submit your offer to your chosen marketplace (and have at least 1,000 total visits to your landing page)
10. Representations. You expressly represent, warrant, and/or acknowledge that:
10.1 Company does not warrant or guarantee the suitability or availability of any material or content, including without limitation any, data, products or services, found through the Service.
10.2 Company does not screen the authenticity or quality of any material or content or any provider of material or content, including, data, products or services found through the Service.
10.3 Company makes no representations or promises regarding any material or content, and that many of the Material or Content provided via the Service may be owned or licensed by third parties.
10.4 Any information, including any data, materials, or content on the Service, including on any Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page, are for informational purposes only.
11. Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY AND OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES”), EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (III) INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED VIA THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL, INCLUDING ALL MERCHANDISE, GOODS AND SERVICES, OBTAINED OR PURCHASED BY YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE COMPANY SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR NEEDS; AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE COMPANY PARTIES SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY: (I) AS A PUBLISHER OF INFORMATION; (II) FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION OR ANY ‘BUG’ OF THE SERVICE; (III) FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) FOR STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR VIA THE SERVICE; (V) FOR ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS OF THE SERVICE OR BETWEEN A USER OF THE SERVICE AND A THIRD PARTY; OR (VI) FOR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AN INDIVIDUAL ADVISES THE COMPANY PARTIES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND YOU. THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES OFFERED ON AND THROUGH THE SERVICE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE OR CLAIM WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE CHARGES PAID BY YOU DIRECTLY TO COMPANY VIA THE SERVICE FOR SERVICES PROVIDED SOLELY AND DIRECTLY BY COMPANY TO YOU IN THE SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CAUSE OR CLAIM.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM YOU MAY BRING MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR IT WILL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company Parties against all claims, demands, causes of action, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including any reasonable attorneys’ fees), resulting or arising from or relating to your use of the Service, any activity related to your account by you or any other person permitted by you, any Content that you submit to, post on or transmit through the Service, your breach of these Terms of Service, your infringement or violation of any rights of another, or termination of your access to the Service. We reserve the right to assume, at our sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
13. Purchases and Payments
a. Purchase of Services. Your contract for the purchase or sale of Services, if any, is completed via Third-Party business partners or affiliates and not with Company, although Company may participate in the collection and payment for such as a matter of convenience for site users and providers. Company may receive compensation from Third-Party business partners or affiliates for providing the Services.'
b. Purchase of Services. Your contract for the purchase of Services, if any, is completed once you confirm your purchase and performance of this contract begins as soon as the purchase is complete.
14. Procedure for Notifying the Company of Copyright Infringement. Those who believe that their copyrighted work has been infringed or are aware of other infringing material, should contact our Copyright Agent at the address listed below and provide us with the following information:
a. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
c. Information describing where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Service.
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
e. A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
f. A statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. The foregoing information may be emailed or mailed to our Copyright Agent at the addresses listed at the end of this Terms of Service.
Following receipt of the information listed above, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user responsible for posting said material. The posting of infringing copyrighted material may result in the termination of user privileges of such user.
15. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between Company and each user of the Service with respect to the subject matter of these Terms of Service.
a. If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions will not be affected.
b. The failure of the Company Parties to insist upon strict adherence to any term of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such term and shall not be considered a waiver or limit that party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term contained in these Terms of Service. You may not assign your obligations or rights hereunder to another entity or individual. We may transfer, assign or delegate these Terms of Service and its rights and obligations without your consent.
c. We shall have no liability to you hereunder if we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations, or from carrying on our business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of us or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood or storm.
d. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms of Service and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
e. No action arising out of these Terms of Service or your use of the Service, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose).
16. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Your use of the Service is governed by and will be enforced under the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within this stated Jurisdiction. You agree that printed copies of any and all agreements and/or notices in electronic form are admissible in any legal or regulatory proceedings. Any controversy, claim, suit, injury or damage arising from or in any way related to the Service or these Terms of Service shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect and before a single arbitrator located in the State of California. Any such controversy, claim, suit, injury or damage shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any controversy, claim, suit, injury or damage of any other party. Company may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the State listed above necessary to protect its rights pending the completion of arbitration. Each party shall assume its own costs of arbitration. IN ANY CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THE TERMS OF SERVICE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
17. Customer Service. If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms of Service or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, you may contact us at the address below.